Stay updated for Legal Notices - Montgomery County in , please enter your contact information below.

Individual and Family Forward to a Friend   
Prince Jeremiah Jones
Want these enhanced features? Subscribe Now!
Party 1
Ad Text
Prince Jeremiah Jones

February 08, 2023

Tiffany Nicole Jones Germantown, Maryland 20876CIRCUIT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND, Located at 50 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD 20850 - CASE NO. C-15-FM-22-006366 - IN THE MATTER OF: PRINCE JEREMIAH JOYCE FOR CHANGE OF NAME TO: PRINCE JEREMIAH JONES, BY AND THROUGH THEIR MOTHER/FATHER/GUARDIAN: TIFFANY NICOLE JONESNOTICE FOR PUBLICATION (MINOR) (Md. Rule 15-901)NOTES: · Your name change request must be published in a general circulation newspaper in the county in which the minor lives. This allows persons an opportunity to object to the request. · Please contact the clerk for information on arranging publication and the Certificate of Publication (form CC-DR-075) that is filed after publication. You must pay for the publication. · If there is an objection to the minor's name change, you have 15 days to file a response in writing with the court. If you want a hearing, include a Request for Hearing or Proceeding (form CC-DR-059). The above petitioner has filed a Petition for Change of Name to change the name of a minor from Prince Jeremiah Joyce to Prince Jeremiah Jones The petitioner is seeking a name change because: His whole family including the mother & siblings now have last name Jones due to marriage. Prince only relationship with any father is David Jones. The minor as well as mother who has sole and legal custody of the child is requesting the name change. Prince has already started using the last name unofficially at school just because he wants that connection. It would be devastating to him if he couldn't have same name. Any person may file an objection to the Petition for Name Change on or before February 24, 2023. The objection must be supported by an affidavit (written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation) and served on the petitioner (Md. Rule 1-321). If no timely objection is filed, the court may issue a judgment or grant the name change. A copy of this notice must be published one time in a newspaper of general circulation in the county/city at least fifteen (15) days before the deadline to file an objection.KAREN A. BUSHELL, Clerk.f8 2472745

Prior Ad #

Ad # 2476796
The Daily Record has abstracted these listings from public notices submitted to us for publication, which we do not independently verify. Where we've been able to enhance listings with supplementary information, that information is unofficial and uncorroborated. For the official version of a public notice, consult the print edition. BridgeTower Media assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these listings and makes no representations regarding their accuracy or reliability.