Anne Arundel County
Jonathan D. Eisner, Attorney
DLA Piper LLP (US)
6225 Smith Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21209-3600
Notice to Creditors of a Settlor of a Revocable Trust
To all persons interested in the
Trust of Virginia C. Bowe
This is to give notice that Virginia C. Bowe died on December 30, 2021. Before the decedent's death, the decedent created a revocable trust for which the undersigned, Peter A. Bowe and Jonathan D. Eisner, whose addresses are 5708 Anegada Drive, Naples, Florida 34113 and 6225 Smith Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21209, are now the Trustees.
To have a claim satisfied from the property to this trust, a person who has a claim against the decedent must present the claim on or before the date that is six (6) months after the date of the first publication of this notice, to the undersigned Trustees at the address stated above. The claim must include the following information:
(1) A verified written statement of the claim indicating its basis;
(2) The name and address of the claimant;
(3) If the claim is not yet due, the date on which it will become due;
(4) If the claim is contingent, the nature of the contingency;
(5) If the claim is secured, a description of the security; and
(6) The specific amount claimed.
Any claim not presented to the Trustees on or before the date or any extension provided by law is unenforceable.
/s/ Peter A. Bowe, Trustee
/s/ Jonathan D. Eisner, Trustee
Date of first publication: May 13, 2022