Daigle, Piper D vs Doe, John
Anthony J. Cain, Attorney
McCarter | East, PLLC
316 West Main Street
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130
IN THE CHANCERY COURT FOR RUTHERFORD COUNTY, TENNESSEE AT MURFREESBORO - Case No. 20CV-1060 - IN RE: Piper Denise Daigle, DOB: December 14, 2010, KYLEIGH DENISE JONES and MICHAEL DAVID JONES, Petitioners/Mother and Stepfather, v. JOHN DOE, Respondent/Biological Father.
Order Of Publication
Pursuant to T.C.A. § 21-1-204, appearing from allegations of the Petition in this cause, being duly sworn to or from affidavit, that the Respondent cannot be served with the ordinary process of law for the following reason:
1. The whereabouts and identity of the Respondent, JOHN DOE, are unknown, and therefore, he cannot be personally served with process in this Termination of Parental Rights and Step-Parent Adoption.
2. Said child was conceived in Baltimore, Maryland on Wednesday, March 17, 2010. The mother is K.D.D. and is caucasian. She was 22 years of age at the time of conception. The child was conceived while the Mother was attending a party as a designated driver and her Diet Coke was laced with a "date rape" drug. The Mother was subsequently raped by the unknown father. The Mother does not recall any details of the incident.
3. The Tennessee Putative Father Registry has been searched and no person has filed notice of intent to claim paternity or acknowledgment of paternity of the minor child.
4. The State of Maryland does not maintain a Putative Father Registry.
5. That after diligent inquiry into the identity and whereabouts of the Respondent, his whereabouts cannot be ascertained.
6. It is therefore Ordered, that said Respondent enter an appearance thirty (30) days after the last publication and file an answer to the complaint, or judgment by default may be taken against you for the relief demanded in the complaint. A copy of this order is to be published for four (4) consecutive weeks in The Daily Record in Baltimore, Maryland. The last known address for the Respondent is unknown.