Law Office of Myra A. Knowlton, Attorney
14317 Green Road
Reisterstown, Maryland 21136
CIRCUIT COURT FOR BALTIMORE COUNTY, MARYLAND - TO: UNKNOWN UNKNOWN, NO KNOWN ADDRESS - Case Number: C-03-FM-20-003 763
IN RE ADOPTION/GUARDIANSHIP OF ROSALINA F.
Publication Of Show Cause Order
RELATIONSHIP TO ADOPTEE: Natural Father
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. A Petition has been filed for adoption of a female minor born to Angelina Fuchs on July 21, 2014 in Baltimore, Maryland.
2. If this Order is served on you on or before 10/31/2020 and you wish to object to the adoption, you must file a Notice of Objection on or before 11/30/2020 at the County Courts Building, 401 Bosley Avenue, Towson, Maryland 21204.
3. WHETHER THE PETITION REQUESTS ADOPTION OR GUARDIANSHIP, IF YOU DO NOT FILE A NOTICE OF OBJECTION ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE STATED ABOVE A DECREE TERMINATING YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS MAY BE ENTERED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
4. You may want to hire an attorney to help you. You are entitled to have the Court appoint an attorney to represent you in this proceeding if:
(a) you are the person to be adopted and:
(1) you are at least ten years old and, because of disability, are incapable of consenting to the adoption or of effectively participating in the proceeding, or
(2) the proceeding involves the involuntary termination of the parental rights of your parents.
(b) you are a natural parent of the person to be adopted or for whom a guardian is sought and:
(1) are under 18 years of age, or
(2) because of disability, are incapable or consenting to the adoption or guardianship or of effectively participating in the proceeding, or
(3) do not have the money to hire an attorney.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO HAVE THE COURT APPOINT AN ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOU WANT AN ATTORNEY, NOTIFY THE COURT WITHIN THE TIME YOUR NOTICE OF OBJECTION MUST BE FILED.
5. If you wish further information concerning an appointment of an attorney, you may contact the Adoption Clerk at the address above, (410) 887-3069 or (410) 887-3469.
KEITH R. TRUFFER, Judge.
True Copy Test: JULIE L. ENSOR, Clerk.