Reguera, Melinda A vs Doe, John
Jessica C. Graves, Attorney
1760 East River Road, Suite 191
Tucson, Arizona 85718
Notice To Potential Father
Notice is given to "John Doe" that you have been identified by Melinda Anne Reguera, the natural mother, as a potential father of her child born to her on 10/20/2011 in Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland. Pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes § 8-106(G), you are hereby informed of the following:
1. Melinda Anne Reguera, the natural mother, plans to place the child for adoption.
2. Under sections 8-106 and 8-107, Arizona Revised Statutes, you have the right to consent or withhold consent to the adoption.
3. Your written consent to the adoption is irrevocable once you give it.
4. If you withhold consent to the adoption, you must initiate paternity proceedings under Title 25, Chapter 6, Article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, and serve the mother within thirty days after completion of service of this notice.
5. You have the obligation to proceed to judgment in the paternity action.
6. You have the right to seek custody.
7. If you are established as the child's father, you must begin to provide financial support for the child.
8. If you do not file a paternity action under Title 25, Chapter 6, Article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, and do not serve the mother within thirty days after completion of the service of this notice and pursue the action to judgment, you cannot bring or maintain any action to assert any interest in the child.
9. The Indian Child Welfare Act may supersede the Arizona Revised Statutes regarding adoption and paternity.
10. For the purposes of service of a paternity action under Title 25, Chapter 6, Article 1, Arizona Revised Statutes, service may be made on the mother at her attorney, Kayla Bernays, Randle Palmer & Bernays, 184 S Stratford Dr, Tucson, Arizona, 85716, (520) 327-1409.
11. THIS IS A LEGAL NOTICE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS NOTICE, YOU MAY WANT TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY TO ASSIST YOU IN RESPONDING TO THIS NOTICE.