NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION OF
CGI NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Section 280 of the Delaware General Corporation Law that:
CGI North America, Inc. (the "Corporation") filed with the Secretary of State a Certificate of Dissolution on November 22, 2017.
1. All claims against the assets of the Corporation must be presented in writing and must contain sufficient information reasonably to inform the Corporation or successor entity of the identity of the claimant and the substance of the claim.
2. All claims must be made in writing and addressed to the Corporation in care of Martin B. King, Esq., 36 S. Charles Street, Suite 900, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
3. All such claims must be received by the Corporation or its successor entity by May 31, 2018.
4. Any claims received after the claim deadline will not be recognized.
5. The Corporation or a successor entity may make distributions to other claimants and the Corporation's stockholders or persons interested as having been such without further notice to the claimant.
6. The aggregate amount, on an annual basis, of all distributions made by the Corporation to its stockholders for each of the 3 years prior to the date of the Corporation dissolved was $2,000,000.00 dollars.
Pursuant to Section 280(d) of the Delaware General Corporation Law, the giving of this Notice, any other notice, or making any offer pursuant to the provisions of Section 280 of the Delaware General Corporation Law shall not revive any claim then barred or constitute acknowledgement by the Corporation or its successor entity that any person to whom such notice is sent is a proper claimant and shall not operate as a waiver of any defenses or counterclaim in respect of any claim asserted by any person to whom such notice is sent.
Questions concerning this Notice or dissolution of the Corporation should be addressed to:
Martin B. King, Esq.
Gorman & Williams
36 S. Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201